Bonsoir à tous Un contact ARISS aura lieu le lundi 22 mars vers 18h27 UTC entre l’astronaute KD5DXB Shannon WALKER et l’école Oakwood, de Morgan Hill, CA, USA.le contact sera audible en Europe sur 145.800 FM.Le contact se fera en télébridge via IK1SLD situé au nord de l’Italie.Le contact sera probablement visible en streaming sur le site : https://www.ariotti.com/
Ci-dessous les questions des élèves : 1. Marcus (Grade 2): What is your favorite place on the ISS?
2. Remy (Grade 3): Are you currently conducting any experiments yourself?
3. Lauren (Grade 8): What was your favorite part of Astronaut training?
4. Daniel (Kindergarten): What advice do you have for a 6-year-old that wants to be an astronaut?
5. Andrew (Grade 5): What is the hardest thing you have had to do in space?
6. Alice (Grade 1): Is the coronavirus on the ISS and do you need to wear masks?
7. Henry M. (Grade 5): Do you and your crewmates play games in space?
8. Benno (Grade 4): Can you still do your favorite Earth hobbies on the ISS?
9. Cate (Grade 8): Are your astronaut outfits customizable (like can you make them different colors)?
10. Thomas (Grade 12): What happens if there is a medical emergency on the ISS?
11. Ishan (Grade 7): Who was your role model growing up and how have they helped you succeed in becoming an astronaut?
12. Addelyn (Grade 3): How do you communicate with all the astronauts that come from different countries?
13. Aiden (Preschool): Who is your favorite Avenger/superhero and why?
14. Noelle (Grade 6): What is the object you miss the most that is on planet Earth?
15. Miriam (Grade 4): What was the hardest part of the training, and did you think you were going to pass?
16. Anaya (Grade 12): Do the constellations from the space station look different from how they do on Earth?
17. Charlotte (Grade 1): We’ve noticed you use a lot of towels– what if you run out of towels?
18. Luke (Grade 7): Although zero-gravity sounds fun at first, does it get â€œoldâ€ after a while?
19. Annabelle (Grade 4): If you were given the chance, would you like to be the first person to mars?
20. Arjun (Grade 9): How do you stay connected with your family on Earth while in space and how long do you get to talk or see them?
Orientation site et azimut pour le lundi 22 mars (calcul depuis QTH F5GVA)
Bonne écoute73 Claude F5GVA
F6KOP TEAM 56